Launching a business online is not an easy task and sometimes the initial investment can be considerable. The initial cost may vary depending on your exact requirements and the technology you wish to use in order to build your website. However, of all the technologies that may help you take your business online, WordPress is one of the most cost effective ways.
According to various reports, WordPress tops the list of the three most often used site-building packages in the world. Joomla and Drupal come next.
As per the experts at WordPress Malaysia, there are several advantages of using WordPress.
WordPress is Flexible
Whatever is your company’s requirement, the basic WordPress package combined with a variety of basic and premium plugins can fulfill your needs. Apart from your basic needs, you might also need the help of a WordPress developer for code customization. Be that as it may, WordPress gives you a solid platform to make a website the way you want.
No to Minimal Coding
As per Orange Mantra, “With WordPress, the coding needs are reduced to the minimum as the CMS comes with an array of user-friendly tools which enable you to do a lot without any hard work. Managing content, creating drafts, revising posts, inserting media, and planning the publications, all can be done easily with minimal coding.” However, for a nominal developer fee, you can make code customization as per your need.
WordPress is SEO-Friendly
Some people find it difficult to deal with Meta descriptions and tags. WordPress helps in making these tags easy to use and understand. Also, helping you identify Keywords, WordPress can help you immensely with Search Engine Optimization.
WordPress is Secure
It wouldn’t be wrong to say that WordPress is developed with security in mind, and it is a very safe and secure platform to run a website. Still, if you feel that your website needs more protection, you can do a lot to make it more secure from various kinds of threats. There are various types of free and premium plugins that can help you achieve this.
For major customization, it’s always advisable to hire experienced developers as the quality of work you receive depends on how experienced your developers are and how updated they are with the latest events in the WordPress world. According to the team WordPress Malaysia, which has been working on WordPress since WordPress 3.7, battle-tested codes are the direct result of the amount of work you put into actual projects and companies should pay due diligence in hiring their WordPress developers.
Top 10 WordPress themes for your construction business website
If you are in the construction business, creating a website for your company is essential to attract new clients, showcase your services, and build a strong online presence. Fortunately, WordPress offers a vast range of themes that can help you create a professional and modern website for your construction business.
In this article, we will look at the top 10 WordPress themes for your construction business website.
- Divi: Divi is one of the most popular and versatile WordPress themes, with a powerful drag-and-drop page builder and a range of pre-built layouts. With Divi, you can easily create a stunning website that showcases your services, projects, and team members.
- Avada: Avada is a multi-purpose WordPress theme that can be used for a variety of businesses, including construction companies. It offers a range of customization options, including a drag-and-drop page builder, pre-built layouts, and a range of design options.
- X Theme: X Theme is a flexible WordPress theme that can be used for a variety of business websites, including construction companies. It offers a range of pre-built designs and a powerful page builder, allowing you to create a custom website that suits your needs.
- Contractor: As the name suggests, Contractor is a WordPress theme designed specifically for construction businesses.
- Construction: Construction is another WordPress theme designed specifically for construction companies. It offers a range of customization options, including a drag-and-drop page builder, pre-built layouts, and a range of design options.
- BuildPress: BuildPress is a modern and professional WordPress theme designed for construction companies. It offers multiple options, including a drag-and-drop page builder and pre-built layouts.
- Renovate: Renovate is a flexible WordPress theme designed for construction businesses, home renovation companies, and contractors. It offers a range of customization options, including a drag-and-drop page builder, pre-built layouts, and a range of design options.
- StructurePress: StructurePress is a modern and professional WordPress theme designed specifically for construction companies.
- BeTheme: BeTheme is a multi-purpose WordPress theme that can be used for a variety of business websites, including construction companies. Its customization options are top notch along with a range of design options.
- Werkstatt: Werkstatt is a modern and stylish WordPress theme designed for creative businesses, including construction companies. Its immense possibility when it comes to style elements makes it different from the other themes.
In conclusion, creating a website for your construction business is crucial to attract new clients and showcase your services. WordPress offers a range of themes that can help you create a professional and modern website. With the above top 10 WordPress themes for your construction business website, you can choose the one that suits your needs and create a stunning website in no time.
Top WordPress Migration Plugins Compared
When you are moving a website from one location to another, it’s important to make sure smooth migration happens.
For WordPress, the best option is to use migration plugins. Migration plugins are developed to provide an easy way for website owners to move their content from one platform to another.
There are so many migration plugins that it can be pretty hard to decide which one is best for your project. Let’s look at the most prominent features, pricing, and cons of each of the most popular WordPress migration plugins.
Boasting 25 million downloads and more than 1 million active installations, Duplicator is the go-to tool for WordPress users of any skill level.
It allows you to easily clone or migrate a WordPress site to any location you wish with the help of a package that contains all the site’s themes, plugins, content, database, and WordPress files. You can even duplicate your live WordPress site to a staging area or the other way round.
Another great thing is that the migration process doesn’t demand complicated import/export SQL scripts.
You can also make use of the tool “Duplicator Pro” to avail advanced features, including:
- Drag and Drop install
- Scheduled backups
- Cloud Storage to Google Drive, Dropbox, and more
- A streamlined installer mode for faster installation in just two steps
- Fast emergency site restores
- Single-file packages
- Professional support
- And more.
Duplicator plugin is a reliable plugin. The only problem is that the scheduled backups can fail. You need to perform them manually.
You can always consider getting in touch with a WordPress development company to migrate your existing site with ease.
The Duplicator Pro Gold costs $549 and offers lifetime updates and support, unlimited site licenses, multisite plus, and power tools.
The Business plan costs $149 and will give you one year of updates and support and the other remaining features that the Gold plan offers.
The Freelancer plan costs $89. With this plan, you get only 15 site licenses and multisite basic.
The Personal plan costs $69, and it offers three site licenses.
- WP Stagecoach
If you are looking for a plugin to save time and which lets you effortlessly set up a WordPress staging site, WP Stagecoach is the plugin for you.
It also offers a one-click WordPress staging solution. It works on any host, and with its database merge feature, you don’t have to worry about overwriting your database during import.
What’s more, with their staging plugin, you can work on issues or redesigns in a different environment, away from a functioning site that you use for serving clients.
There’s also an option to carry out selective migration, where you can go live with your website files, database, or both. There is a password-protection feature, and all staging sites are encrypted with SSL.
They also provide support and often reply within 4 hours. There’s an option where you can even pay for service add-ons. Their 100% money-back guarantee policy is another bonus.
- The free version expires after one hour.
- You can’t clone large websites.
The Small plan costs $99 per year, the medium plan costs $199 per year, and the Large plan costs $349 per year. You will have to contact them to get a quote for their Enterprise plan.
- Blog Vault
Blog Vault promises 80% faster and flawless site migrations and zero downtime for even large sites. It has carried out more than 1 million successful WordPress migrations.
It also enables you to easily carry out 1-click full site migrations. Simple select a web host, enter FTP details and migrate.
Some key features include its compatibility with more than 10,000 web hosts, the ability to migrate to a new DNS, web host, or URL, the ability to migrate even non-WP content, and a lot more.
It also supports multisite and WooCommerce sites and can even carry out smart automatic URL rewrites, saving you time.
Other key features include:
- You can monitor live progress via email status updates.
- There is an independent offsite storage feature.
- Modify access permissions on the website without entering the WordPress admin dashboard.
- Client Reports and White Label tools help you build better relationships with your clients.
- They offer personalized support.
- Even its lowest-tier plan is somewhat costly for a beginner.
All 1 site plans are billed yearly. The basic plan costs $89, the Plus plan costs $149, and the Advanced plan costs $249.
If you are using more than one site and choose to pay monthly, the Basic plan will cost $7.4, the Plus plan will cost $12.4, and the Advanced plan will cost $20.75.
- All-in-One WP Migration
Used by more than 60 million websites, All-in-One WP Migration is a trusted plugin for migrating websites effortlessly. It is very beginner-friendly and promises zero downtime.
One of its key features is the ability to migrate your website in three simple steps.
For starters, install the All-in-One WP Migration plugin. Next, click on the export button to bundle your database, plugins, media files, and themes into a file, and use the easy drag and drop feature in the WP dashboard of your new site to unpack the file.
It’s also worth noting that the plugin supports custom uploads, theme folders, plugins, and more. It is also available in more than 50 language translations.
Another good news is that even users with disabilities can access it, as it is WCAG 2.1 AA Level compliant. There are no limitations on the host or operating system either.
It is also compatible with mobile devices, and you can also browse WPRESS files online using Traktor Web. Using Traktor Desktop, you can also extract WPRESS files on your computer.
- You will have to install WordPress in a new location manually.
File sizing is limited on the free version
- For the Unlimited extension, you will have to pay $69.
The migration of a website from one platform to another often leads to significant changes in the way it works, sometimes leaving users confused about how to find information. This is especially true when migrating from an old WordPress site to a new one or migrating your domain or hosting.
Luckily, you can use one of these WordPress migration plugins to kickstart your migration process without any hassle.
KaarTech Expands Digital Transformation Footprint with Acquisition of Dunn Solutions Group Inc.
Cortical.io Named Among Most Innovative Insurtech Companies by FinTech Global
Boston based Startup Mona Lee Secures $3.25M Seed Round to Redefine the Clean Energy Experience for Consumers
How to7 years ago
How to register a Startup in USA
Interview4 years ago
An Interview with Joel Arun Sursas, Head of Clinical Affairs at Biorithm, Singapore
More4 years ago
6 Promising Up and Coming Fashion Companies
More5 years ago
Factors to Consider When Planning Your Office Design and Layout
Interview3 years ago
An Interview with Russell Jack, Southland-based Yogapreneur and Mindfulness Teacher
Other Internet Tech5 years ago
How to become an IPTV reseller? A beginner’s guide
More5 years ago
IPTV business for beginners
Business Ideas6 years ago
50 Small Business ideas with low investment