Writing for Times of Startups
This program is meant for experts interested in publishing posts on our website. Please use the Post Submission form at the bottom of this page. However, before submitting your post, please read the rules for posting given below. This form is meant for Guest Posts only. For Sponsored Posts, please send an email directly at email@example.com .
What you get for publishing your article on Times of Startups:
- Full Authorship credit for the post.
- Inclusion of your bio at the end of your post.
- The opportunity to include links to your website and social media accounts embedded in your author bio.
- Access to a niche audience of Startups and other small and growing businesses on the Internet.
Rules for Submitting Posts:
- Use the guest post application form below to send your article.
- Your Post must be 1,000 words or more in length.
- Your title should be SEO-friendly.
- Your post must be high on quality with the idea of adding value for our readers.
- All submitted posts must be plagiarism free, belong completely to you, be original, and not been published anywhere else in any form.
- The post you submit must be based on research or experience. If you could incorporate facts and figures in your post, even better.
- The content must cover every aspect of the topic.
- You must cite our sources if you are quoting others.
- Times of Startups reserves the right to add affiliate links, any internal link or advertising in or around the post you submit.
- Times of Startups do not accept posts that include links to low-quality websites or blogs.
- Do not send posts containing affiliate links.
- Once we publish your post, we reserve the right to use your content in any other form we deem necessary.
- Writers are not entitled to any monetary compensation for submitting articles.