Writing for Times of Startups
For getting your work featured on Times of Startups, please send your content directly to email@example.com . You can contact us before sending your work.
Rules for Submitting Posts:
- Your Post must be 1,000 words or more in length.
- Your title should be SEO-friendly.
- Your post must be high on quality with the idea of adding value for our readers.
- All submitted posts must be plagiarism-free, belong completely to you, be original, and not been published anywhere else in any form.
- The post you submit must be based on research or experience. If you could incorporate facts and figures in your post, even better.
- The content must cover every aspect of the topic.
- You must cite our sources if you are quoting others.
- Times of Startups reserves the right to add affiliate links, any internal link or advertising in or around the post you submit.
- Times of Startups do not accept posts that include links to low-quality websites or blogs.
- Do not send posts containing affiliate links.
- Once we publish your post, we reserve the right to use your content in any other form we deem necessary.