Write for us
Writing for Times of Startups
For getting your work featured on Times of Startups, please send your content directly to email@example.com . You can contact us before sending your work.
Rules for Submitting Posts:
- Your Post must be 1,000 words or more in length.
- Your title should be SEO-friendly.
- Your post must be high on quality with the idea of adding value for our readers.
- All submitted posts must be plagiarism-free, belong completely to you, be original, and not been published anywhere else in any form.
- The post you submit must be based on research or experience. If you could incorporate facts and figures in your post, even better.
- The content must cover every aspect of the topic.
- You must cite our sources if you are quoting others.
- Times of Startups reserves the right to add affiliate links, any internal link or advertising in or around the post you submit.
- Times of Startups do not accept posts that include links to low-quality websites or blogs.
- Do not send posts containing affiliate links.
- Once we publish your post, we reserve the right to use your content in any other form we deem necessary.
News1 day ago
SustainCERT launches innovative solution for accurate verification, tracking and co-claiming of GHG Scope 3 emission reductions
News1 day ago
Mesh Payments Expands its unified spend management platform to support global multinational businesses operating in Europe, UK, and Asia in local currencies
News3 days ago