Launched on 13th January 2018, a TOS(Times of Startups) Venture, Fabrito is an online marketplace for digital goods and Services. Fabrito is an online aggregator where sellers can register their digital services for free and buyers can purchase them from all around the world.
Fabrito aims to solve the most fundamental problem of a digital marketplace. What if you have made payment to a service provider online for a service but you are not satisfied with the quality of work? Do you have options? In most of the cases you don’t. What if the Seller or the Service provider receives payment only when you accept the order and are satisfied with the quality of work? Fabrito brings this unique feature where Fabrito will take take care of the hard earned money of the buyer and deliver it to the Seller only when the buyer is completely satisfied with the service quality as discussed over Fabrito chat services.
Online marketplace is a tricky place. Many a times buyers are cheated when it comes to the quality of the goods or services delivered. The situation becomes worse in case of digital services. Fabrito will try to address these issues by becoming an aggregator and making sure that both buyers and Sellers adhere to their terms.
How Fabrito Works?
- Signing up : The first step, of course is signing up on the platform.
- Once you successfully register yourself on the platform, you get an opportunity to either buy a Service or sell a service.
- Browse through various service categories and choose the one you are looking for. You can also use the search functionality. For example, if you are looking for “WordPress” , “logo design” “Search Engine Optimization Services (SEO)” or Resume writing services in India, you can use these keywords in the search box or browse through various categories.
- Once you find the service you are looking for, you contact the seller and share your requirements in detail.
- Once you place the order , the seller receives notification and starts working upon your order. The money is still with Fabrito and not the seller.
- Once the seller delivers you the order, you have the option to accept it or reject it. If you accept the order, you get a chance to review the order and rate the seller. Only after your acceptance, the money you spent on the order gets delivered to the seller.
Fabrito has already added various services under some bestselling categories like SEO optimization, WordPress, Resume writing, Website and app development etc. It gives an opportunity to Indian freelancers who wish to earn good bucks while doing what they love.