At Times of Startups (TOS), we believe that great stories and news need to be shared and you have the opportunity to write for Times of Startups.
If you feel that you have a story/news worth telling/sharing, please read the below points and submit your article at email@example.com
- We publish news/articles/inspiring stories on Startups/Entrepreneurs and related field.
- Stories don’t have geographical barriers. Your story/news/article can be from any country but it should be relevant to our website.
- The content provided by you should be original.
- When we publish your article/news, we will give you the credit for your content along with your name and email-id. If you don’t want your email-id to be mentioned in the article, you can specify it in the email.
- We will perform a check on whether your work is plagiarism/copied or original. However, if our plagiarism detection application do not detect the copied text and still a copyright violation issue arises in future, the responsibility for the violation will be yours.
- This does not stop you from quoting excerpt/s with reference/s along with due credit given to the author who published the original news/article.
- Images along with your post should be your property or should have proper source reference(Giving credit to the owner of the image).
- After receiving the article, we will review it and perform edits, if required, and will post the article on our website.
- If required, we can modify the article submitted by you in any desired manner. However, we will maintain the gist of the article and the credit for the article will be given to you. No claims for edits performed by us will be entertained.
- In order to get your news/articles published on Times of Startups, we would encourage you to send us as many articles as possible. We would love to include your submission on our website.
In order to submit your article, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Article for submission’ and we will get back to you.
NOTE: For Sponsored/promotional posts, send us an email separately titled ‘Promotional Post’ at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org. The details regarding sponsored posts, viz. back links et al, can be discussed via email.